5 Best Places to Stay in Delhi for Tourist
Say hello to the marvelous capital of the India, and experience something, which is worth experiencing. From its perfect blend of diverse cultures and famed cuisines, it is a land of rich architecture along with sprawling greenery. Once you are in Delhi, it will difficult for you choose where to stay, where to go, what to shop, what to eat; as it offers everything under one umbrella. From narrow lanes, old havelis, mouth-watering eateries and endless colorful bazaars in Old Delhi to a well-developed city with malls and MNCs in New Delhi, this city is a perfect spot to come in. It is not only a place to shop and eat, but is even well equipped with all the heritage monuments and sculptures of the Mughal architecture, which might blow your mind away. New Delhi being a home to a number of luxurious hotels, help you plan your stay in the most lavish and comfortable manner. Let’s have a look on few of them so that you can book the best five star hotel in Delhi, whenever you pay a visit:
- JW Marriott Hotel, New Delhi Aerocity – Just as the name create a hype, this hotel actually serves its visitors the same way. Being super close to the IGI airport, it is the most convenient and lavish hotel in Delhi. It offers amazingly stylish and comfortable rooms and suits along with its top-notch services. From minibars to five top class restaurants, from an exotic outside pool to upscale day spa, it fails nowhere in exciting the visitor.
- ITC Maurya, New Delhi Chanakyapuri – Inspired by the grand Mauryan Dynasty, this luxurious hotel in Delhi will surely give you perfect feel of the mighty empire. It is highly suited and favored accommodation of head of states, royalty, and business leaders from all across the world. It offers a wide collection of exquisite rooms and suites along with its exemplary services and warm hospitality. Socked in Indian traditions, it serves its visitors with best quality delicious food at restaurants with ancient touch.
- Taj Palace, New Delhi Chanakyapuri – Being much close to the diplomatic enclave and the presidential palace, this ravishing beauty has had the privilege of hosting endless historic visits and global summits in the past years. Giving a sprinkling touch of the Mughal era to the modern setting, it offers you arts, traditions, and cuisines that will surely astound you. Though it stands in the middle of the city’s action, the serene beauty, and the oasis of calmness, attracts the visitors in a large number.
- Andaz Delhi, New Delhi Aerocity – Being one of the best hotels near airport in Delhi, it is designed to capture the spirit of Delhi. The magnificent Indian elements, colors and flavors and integrated into the modern design, which makes it a splendid beauty. It comprises of residential style guestrooms to luxurious suites that leaves your jaw wide opened. Apart from the eye-catching architecture, all of its rooms are curated to celebrate a reason to ‘fall in love with Delhi.’
- The Oberoi, New Delhi Lodhi Road – The astounding architecture, with utmost grace and elegance is simply renowned by its name. Making it a blend of traditional and contemporary beauty, it stand out as one of the best hotel in the capital city. It offers spacious and light-filled rooms and suites, which gives you a splendid view of Humanyun’s Tomb and Delhi Golf Course. From an exotic fine-dine to open-air rooftop bars, a wine cellar, and a new cigar lounge; it serves everything their visitors are looking for.
So, in case you are planning to pay a visit to the heart of the country then book five star hotels in Delhi and have a relaxed, comfortable, and memorable stay.