Visit Historical Places in Delhi
Are you wondering where to visit and explore jaw-dropping historical places? Delhi is the best answer, actually! You would not believe that our national capital offers a complete package of history, culture, heritage, and tradition. Honestly, there is no shortage of historical places in Delhi but what troubles you is to choose what sites to visit and what to leave for now. So, if you are confused and a little doubtful about where to go, you can refer to this blog and explore the must-visit historical places in Delhi. For additional information, you can visit toursntravelpro and Book Best Hotel in Delhi Near Airport , and you will find the best and most reliable details over there.
5 Best Historical Places to Visit in Delhi
- Red Fort: Obviously, the place does not need any explanation as it is the most visited historical sites, famous for its own charm. Red Fort is not just famous because of being a tourist site, but also it is the place where people celebrate the country’s Independence Day. No matter how old this massive structure is, Red Fort has always maintained its charisma till date, and it’s always going to be the first historical place that comes in visitors’ minds whenever they think of visiting Delhi.
- India Gate: Not mentioning the India gate as one of the most important historical places will not be fair at all. It was built with an intention to honour those 80,000 above Indian soldiers who died during World War 1. A beautiful place to visit in the evening and the most beautiful thing over there is the Amar Jawan Jyoti that is lit to give tribute to the brave soldiers. Another astonishing thing you would witness there is thousands of soldiers’ name written on the architecture.
- Jama Masjid: Dotted with religious sentiments and architectural splendour, Jama Masjid attracted a lot of tourists and considered one of the most important historical sites. The place is also known as the ‘Friday Mosque’ as the city’s Muslims gather there for Friday communal prayer. Therefore, it is genuinely a must-visit place. Once you are done with the worship, now it’s time to satiate the hunger. It is highly recommended by most of the visitors to visit Aslam Chicken, which is too near to the mosque and have some delicious food over there.
- Qutub Minar: Are you planning to visit the Indian capital? Well, you must not afford to miss exploring Qutub Minar at all. Situated in the outskirts of Delhi, it is a perfect destination for all those visiting Delhi for the first time. Qutub Minar is the highest brick minaret all over the world and the most deserving example of Indo-Islam architecture. So, giving a visit to Qutub Minar will be the perfect choice
- Jantar Mantar: The Jantar Mantar is a fantastic example of getting all the universe, society, and beliefs together. If you visit here once, you will be left hypnotized and astonished because of its attractive set of instruments. The three famous instruments built over there were Jayaprakash, Mishra Yantra, and Samrat. These were made to predict the sun’s position and to find the shortest and longest days of the year are.
These are some of the most prominent historical places in Delhi. In case you need any further information, you can visit toursntravelpro and get all the required details and also book best hotel in delhi.